corehealth offers a Group Equipment Pilates and a Stretching class called stretchup.
Suitable for all ages and fitness levels, Pilates combines specific exercises that develop core abdominal and trunk strength to improve and enhance posture, flexibility, pelvic floor control, and general muscular tone. Pilates is particularly low impact on the body’s joints making it ideal for rehabilitating and preventing lower back, upper and lower limb pain and injuries.
The colder temperature also usually results in reduced physical activity as you are less likely to go for that walk after dinner, take the stairs or park further away in the car park.
corehealth offers all levels of clinical equipment Pilates and mat instruction, in private and group classes, following a private consultation and coaching lessons in which vulnerable and injured areas are initially treated. A personalised Pilates program is then developed and monitored to keep you striving for improved strength and flexibility.
corehealth’s Pilates clients include circus performers, European circuit cyclists, people who live with fibromyalgia and osteoporosis, triathletes, pregnant women and new mums. You don’t have to fit in one of these categories to benefit from Pilates; you really only need to ‘Do as much as needed and as little as possible’ (Joseph Pilates) to:
- Develop core strength, stability and control,
- Improve postural awareness and flexibility, and
- Prevent musculoskeletal injury.
Call corehealth on 08 8364 3004 for more information on starting Pilates classes.
- Eliminates constriction of movement,
- Reduces your susceptibility to muscle, tendon and joint injuries,
- Restores balance,
- Removes stiffness, and
- Decreases risks of falls and subsequent injuries.
- Making your arteries more supple and efficient at circulating blood,
- Increasing blood flow and supply of nutrients to muscles and cartilage, and
- Reducing muscle soreness after exercise.
- Relieves tension in the muscles.
- The same endorphin-boosting effects that all exercise gives.
- Targets tight muscles contributing to poor postural habits.
What a great contributor to your current Exercise Physiology or Pilates management!
Stretching is beneficial for everyone, so stretchup
corehealth Pilates and Stretchup Timetable
Please click here to view our class timetable